Saturday, August 8, 2009

CYCLE. BIKE. WHATEVER.

Did you know that you could technically bike from Alton to Chicago using only bike paths? Illinois is supposedly one of the friendliest biking states which is convenient for us because we aren't what you'd call experienced cyclist. We're working on the Hard Core though - spandex and power bars here we come!


Brad and his bike from 1982. I'm not sure, but I think this bike was ridden by his brother 11 years older than him. When he was teenager. We couldn't get the seat or handle bars to lift up so it looked like a fat guy in a little coat. Don't worry the problem has since been solved.


3 comments:

David and Jana said...

I just caught up on your blog...was that an announcement, you and your bandito mask protecting your baby from pesticide???? Sounded like it...I'm just sayin'

bradget said...

NOT ANNOUNCING A BABY. I wish though.

I'm falling down on the job, normally I disclaimer those suckers!

jenny said...

Not fair. When you get pregnant, I get your bike.