Saturday, August 22, 2009

CURRENTLY LISTENING

So yesterday afternoon I was feeling nasty and laid down for a "nap." Four hours later I woke up and instead of sleeping through the night I got up and went to the grocery store to get Brad some carrots and Ranch. He's been studying like it's going out of style and we're only two weeks into school. The least I could do was provide the kid a late night snack. So I get in the car and head to our local 24 hour grocer. It's 70 degrees, I have the windows down, I've just woken up from a refreshing nap and there is this perfect song playing to capture that satisfying late night/wide awake feeling... I've been listening to it non-stop today.

chick drummer: check
thick Scottish accents: check
leather jackets (this is imperative): check

Glasvegas - Geraldine



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bridget! The song is kinda...odd. I can't reall y hear the words because the music is too over bearing for me. But it's great that you shared and that you can give people and idea of what you are like and the things that inspire you. Love, McKenna!

Nicole said...

a four hour nap sounds amazing! i hope you are enjoying the beginning of another school year!