Monday, June 29, 2009

THE BOTANS: AKA THE DAY OF A 1000 CLOSE UPS

So it turns out I REALLY love to take close up pictures. I realized this as soon as I got home with the 400 pictures we took at the Missouri Botanical Gardens and found out that 389 of them where close ups. Which is sad because this place is 80 acres of every plant you could imagine. Including a huge Japanese garden and geodesic dome (named the Climatron, which is essentially a rain forest inside the Swan Station). I guess Brad and I will just have to go back and take more panoramics. Dang it. Seriously though, you could spend an entire day trying to see everything and not get bored.



2 comments:

ashley said...

Pretty pictures! I love that you guys go out and do so much! St. Louis doesn't seem like too shabby of a place to live!

jenny said...

Is it just me, or are we the only ones who blog anymore!