Wednesday, December 17, 2008

dentist glasses

Brad got his "dentist glasses", which is what I call them, they are actually called loupes. He just got them yesterday but won't be able to use them until next semester (unless he wants to find something to do around the house that requires a super magnified lens and an LED light, I'm thinking he could start building doll house furniture ...).





Oh, Brad. He gets his inspiration from America's Next Top Model, don't let him tell you otherwise. Fierce!

PS. I woke up Monday morning at 6.30AM to find Brad at the dining room table studying. He had been up all night and got cold so he put on his leather jacket. In the study haze it didn't occur to him to turn up the heat or grab a blanket. Poor guy.
...

6 comments:

Matt and Amber said...

Hey guys! Love the glasses. They totally suit you Brad! Hope things are going spectacular for you guys. Oh and by the way... Bridget we love reading your blogs. Such great entertainment! I was going to text you the other night and then I remembered there's a bit of a time difference :)

jenny said...

Most people wouldn't notice it, but I am grateful to see your beautifully hung Mavericks keychain. REPRESENT. I miss you so much! I feel like the holidays bring out the memories, and kristin and I have had like 100 instances this month where we were like, "I wish Bridget was here"

true story.

jenny said...

PS I see your links.. I worked with Eddie at Martha. He's the best!

Tod said...

Brad looks drunk.

bradget said...

Drunk with POWER!

Ellie said...

Those glasses are sexy, do you think Brad could get me a pair? By the way, my oral surgeon wears the like hiking lamp on his head..but the best part is he wears it all day, doesn't even take if off when he's not doing surgery.