Thursday, February 26, 2009

UNFORTUNATELY FUN

I am a self professed blog stalker - proud of it - and today I saw on someone else's blog (I'm sorry, I don't remember who) a fun new way to waste time. Who doesn’t need more of that? You just type "Unfortunately, {your name here}" into google and then hilarity ensues.

These are the best results that came up using my name:

*Unfortunately, Bridget's mother was still unconvinced that her daughter hadn't made the right choice.

*Unfortunately, Bridget did not return his affections, but even so, O’Carolan composed fifteen songs in her honor.

*Unfortunately, Bridget took that away from him. PS HE ONLY HAS ONE child!!!!!

*Unfortunately, Bridget's creators have decided she is a slow learner.

*Unfortunately, Bridget ran into a tricky obstacle and watched the race from the St. John’s Ambulance!

*Unfortunately Bridget chose to give the older bullies in her playground orange wedges instead of detention.

*Unfortunately, Bridget isn't terribly likable, her whole complex game plan based upon her shallow refusal to be anything other than upper-class.

*Unfortunately, Bridget already knows how to use the escape latch inside the trunk!

Good times. Wasting my day like this just proves how busy and important my life is. Please do not bother me, I clearly have too much going on.

9 comments:

Scott said...

Unfortunately, Scott was a better radio announcer than student.

Unfortunately, Scott is completely alone up there.

More truth than anything...

Kristin said...

Man, you are a master blogger these days! That game is fun! I think I'll use it while I sit here in my 7th hour of waiting for the jury to reach a verdict in this drive-by shooting case...

Kristin said...

ha! i am instantly amused:

Unfortunately, Kristin is betrothed to a man she doesn't love, and her father would rather die than give his daughter's hand to an unworthy cad.

Kristin said...

Her stepsister was, unfortunately, Kristin. The girls hated her.

Kristin said...

Unfortunately, Kristin knew this too well as she soon swapped lollipops and spit with the boy during Alex H.'s fiesta.

(i'm pretty sure this one is a Laguna Beach recap of some kind...)

Kristin said...

Unfortunately, Kristin revealed she was pregnant with J.R.'s baby; instead of sending her to prison, J.R. shipped his assailant off to California

ashley said...

I'm totally doing this! Awesome.

karen★ said...

hey Brad! (this is your cousin, Carol's daughter!) funny stuff and I am really glad to see that you know how to fill up your day! (cute picture of you and Bridget!)

jenny said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO FUN.

PS HE ONLY HAS ONE child!!!!!