Thursday, February 12, 2009

CONSPIRACY THEORY

What are the chances that two of the girls that made it to the top 36 of American Idol this season wore the EXACT same dress to their original audition? And why am I the only one who has noticed this? We have a conspiracy on our hands people. PS - the dress isn't even that great, they both look like they are 12 years old/ possibly pregnant.

Megan Corkery
Sandy, UT

Mishavonna Henson
Irvine, California

(images from americanidol.com)


Also, this being the third TV related post this week, what are the chances that I might be watching too much TV?

1 comment:

ashley said...

Wow...I didn't notice that! I remember the Utah girl wearing it, but not the other one. It is kind of weird-the coincidence and the dress.

9 months is kind of a funny milestone. These last 9 months went WAY faster than the ones when I was pregnant though!

My word verification is socal. Haha!