Thursday, January 8, 2009

Miss. Woods, Elle

Good work husband, you are so intuitive.
JANUARY 24TH!

Brad got me the soundtrack for Legally Blonde The Musical for Christmas and yesterday he suprised me with tickets to the see the stage production that is here on tour for two weeks. Suprisingly, this will be our first St. Louis adventure (we haven't even been to the arch together). I am a huge musicals nerd and was obsessed with The Search For The Next Elle Woods reality show on Mtv last summer so I'm excited to see two of it's contestants that didn't win the Broadway part of Elle Woods but made it on to the tour: Ashley Zakrin and Rhiannon Hansen. Someone serious, someone lawyerly, someone who wears black when nobodys dead! Hope Brad doesn't get embarrassed when I sing along to every word under my breath!

5 comments:

Kjell Crowe said...

they made a musical out of the silly movie???

btw, i cried too at the funeral part on Lars and the Real Girl.

Scott said...

Hmmm, Brad I know you've lost sleep over the built up excitement.

Ellie said...

Wow Brad..I didn't know you could be so thoughtful :) Have fun! And instead of Elle..stick an 'i' in there would ya.

jenny said...

jealllouuuus

Kristin said...

so jealous! have fun!!