Thursday, January 12, 2012

AND BRAD IS OFFICIALLY OUTNUMBERED AGAIN


There is going to be a lot of females in our house! Another GIRL is on her way. We were lucky that at the last minute Brad was able to come along, so I didn't have to wait all day to find out. Baby Dos was very cooperative and the tech said she doesn't normally like to say she's 100% sure but this one was as close as it gets. The only time Dos didn't want to play along is when she tried to get a profile picture, she wouldn't stay still long enough to get a very clear picture at that point. The tech was trying to do it at the very end so I think Dos had had enough of being poked and moved around. Everything appeared fine and she looked healthy. And we are very excited. I didn't tell Brad but as soon as I went into the ultrasound I knew for sure that it was a girl. It was that moment of confirmation I had been waiting for - too bad it was about three minutes before they made it official. Oh well, it was fun to be surprised. And not only do we already have about 95% of the things we need I have all the clothes we could possibly need even for the right seasons. Hooray! Although that won't stop me from picking up a few more newborn items - they are too cute.

I promise this was not a set up. I was trying to get Finley to hold the picture facing me but as soon as I handed it to her she set it down and gave the picture a kiss. Okay I might have set it up a little because as I handed it to her I told her it was a special picture of her baby sister - and usually she gives her toy babies lots of kisses. But I'm taking the love and excitement where I can get it!


And here I am today at 19 weeks. A stranger at the grocery store actually asked me when I was due - so it's official, I must look pregnant.


4 comments:

ashley said...

Yay!! Now my boys will each have a wife. So excited for another girl : ) Congratulations <3

Clay and Katy said...

So exciting! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

So fun. Let's see that's 13 girls-10 boys.
Diane

Carn Family said...

Congrats! That picture of Finners is adorable.