Monday, December 5, 2011

LAST DAYS OF SUMMER


I'm still catching up on all the posts I've been meaning to do... I'm the worst. These pictures were taken back in September, but they so perfectly capture the last moments of summer that I couldn't resist posting them. I always feel nostalgic for summer on December days when snow is forecast for later in the day. But in the dead of summer I'm always nostalgic for December snow days. It's funny how it switches like that, huh? We took these in my in-law's back yard right at sun set. The adults were standing around talking and the kids were running around and riding their bikes. Does it get more quintessentially suburban than that? If only we'd have the BBQ going.










1 comment:

ashley said...

I love these pictures! The sun flare in the last one of you and Finley is perfect. Love. love. love. And I miss warm weather already...only 6 more months.