Tuesday, August 16, 2011

FRANKIE SAYS


We are still recovering from our Utah vacation. Actually we are still adjusting to a routine where I have to clean and cook again. Staying with mom is nice like that, eating out and lazing about is the norm. My mom would even hang out with Finley before she went to work so I could sleep in a few precious extra minutes. But we are back and life is real again for everyone. Except for Finley who discovered upon our return that her baby carseat is her favorite seat in the house. We had it sitting in our kitchen ready to be put in the basement for storage. Guess not! We call it her throne. Her cousin Avery in Utah has one of those awesome oversize kid chairs and they fought over it nonstop, so I think this is Finley sending me the loud message, "You guys are cheap. Look how much I would love a chair my own size. I would use it all the time and everything." She's very convincing. We are currently on the lookout. Because seeing her eat veggie chips and watching Angelina Ballerina gives me mixed emotions... but add the car seat which shows exactly how much she's grown and I'm over the edge.

1 comment:

David and Jana said...

A sweet Throne! Miss you guys!