Friday, July 1, 2011

SO CAN DANCE - WK 3 - TOP 16


Kat's Dress: I don't have a picture this week - which is a shame because it was very sassy. Very gatsby-esque.

Guest Judge: Kristin Chenoweth is adorable. I don't know why she refuses to be best friends with me.

Here are the routines in order of awesomeness (was it just me or was there more kissing in this episode than most??):

1. Boy Hair & Mowgli - Hip Hop


After their kiss-a-licious routine THIS was burned into my soul... gross. If I have to see so do you.


2. Jeggings! & Lil Nepotiz - Contemporary


3. Nepoleon & Silence of the Lambs - some ballroom


4. Woo Guy & Curly Sue - Broadway


5. Sister/Sister & Rico Suave - Contemporary


6. Veneers & Tiny Head - latin Ballroom of some sort


7. Crazy Eyes & Stipper Pants - Hip Hop


8. Ashleybanks & Part Deux - Jazz


In The Bottom
. Curly Sue & Woo Guy
. Ashleybanks & Part Deux
. Veneers & Tiny Head

Who Got Kicked? Curly Sue and Woo Guy. I did not agree with the decision at all. I think they should have kicked off Veneers and Tiny Head, they are good dancers but I always forget that they exist. No more wooing? I'm a little upset.

No comments: