Tuesday, July 12, 2011

FAVORITES


Favorite foods:
- Mulligatawny (curry soup)
- Otter pops
- Peanut Butter and Nutella sandwich
- Peas
- Corn
- Spinach lasagna

Favorite way to sit in her high chair:
- One leg up on the tray, preferably with a messy Nutella face (and foot)


Favorite way to enjoy bubbles:
- Eating them

(I just realized that this photo totally sold me out. I swear Brad was at the lab late that night and I needed something awesome to watch. Errr. I mean mediocre to watch. FINE it's true. I can't deny it. That Bieber is amazing. And Never Say Never was actually good. I'm so ashamed.)


Favorite way to wait for mom while she loads the stroller:
- Sitting patiently in the trunk


Favorite way to be a rascal:
- Make five point safety harnesses useless by escaping through the top straps


Favorite way to be a rascal, Part II:
- Climbing up on our tall bed (don't worry I was close enough to catch her, and she was promptly removed after this photo)


Favorite activities:
- Dancing
- Climbing
- Going on walks
- Moving chairs all over the house
- Taking all the dirty laundry out of the basket
- Watching Baby Einstein, Curious George, and Sesame Street
- Going to the library
- Snuggling with dad
- Getting attention from strangers
- Looking out the window and laughing at people walking by
- Taking all the books off the bookshelves

Favorite new tricks:
- She has started consistently taking a few steps wherever she goes, I think her record is eight steps, but I think more impressively she has finally started to chose walking over crawling
- She has started making an assortment of expressive faces, it's like she finally discovered her face muscles and likes to make exaggerated faces that are mostly an inappropriate reaction to the situation at hand, example: whenever something unexpectedly touches her she opens her mouth wide and furrows her brow as if to say, "how dare you!"

No comments: