Wednesday, December 8, 2010

THANKSGIVING 2010 [PART 1]


Okay. Bad blogger alert! I'm hopelessly behind so for now I'll just post a few highlights from Thanksgiving. Finley and I went up early to go visit Ashley in Evanston which is a just a short drive from Naperville. This was the first time Ashley met Finley and I hadn't seen Lincoln since he was three weeks old - and now he's crawling! And Parker is so grown up - he talks up a storm. He really wanted Finley to "play" but I think he was a little disappointed that she wasn't much fun. When we first arrived I think he brought her every single toy he owns, he was such a good sharer. And Finley loves Ashley's husband Sam - she could not stop staring and smiling at him. Every time he came into the room she would follow his every move, it was hilarious.

We realized on the last day that we hadn't taken any pictures, and now I know why. Trying to photograph three children at once was quite the challenge.




This isn't a perfect picture but it's my absolute favorite of all the ones we took. I can't believe that between me and Ashley we have three kids! It really feels like yesterday we were going to our high school prom. I can't even imagine what our lives will be like in another ten years.

2 comments:

Carn Family said...

Sounds like a fun trip. My best friend and I met before either of us had kids and now when we all get together there are 13 of us! Going out to eat is a joke and trying to get a picture...impossible!

ashley said...

that last one is ADORABLE!! You must send it to me!