Saturday, December 18, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

This is a picture of Fanta (fake Santa). Have I ever told his story on this blog? He's an almost exact replica of a decoration Brad grew up with in his home every Christmas. I won him this past summer at the Carn family reunion through a series of tournaments that tested my very soul (or maybe it was just one lucky game of Bingo? I can't remember). Anyway, Fanta's story is pretty funny I'll get around to telling it sometime.

(EDIT - Get Charlie and Brook's perspective of Fanta's story here. Thanks guys!)


Today we are heading to Brad's parents house for Christmas and New Years. It will be nice to have a lengthy vacation where I don't have to worry about Brad studying for a 1:00 quiz or whether patients are pulling guns on each other in the clinic parking lot (true story). We have lots of fun stuff planned but we are most excited to spend our first Christmas with Finley. If I don't get around to posting I wish you all a happy Christmas and hope that you are able to spend it with those you love.

1 comment:

Carn Family said...

We were wondering if Fanta was going to make an apperance this year. You will have to do a post on the story...it really makes me laugh!