Thursday, April 9, 2009

PERSPECTIVE

Brad and I just realized last night that we have spent more money for his first two semesters at dental school then someone does for entire undergraduate education at BYU. So when he is done with his program we will have spent as much money as a four child family spends to send all their kids to college. Yikesabee! I think we better insure Brad’s hands. Have I ever blogged about how I have reoccurring dreams that Brad loses his hands in freak accidents? I do. All. The. Time. Football injury, car crash, lawn mowing, severe burns, terrorist attack… I live a stressful dream life.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Do you have life insurance? Doesn't that sometimes cover such things as losing one's hands? That's pretty weird that you dream about it all the time! I can't believe that his school costs that much more than BYU, actually I can't believe that BYU is so cheap really! But I'm glad for it!

Oh and I never thought Scott would wear such shorts either, one day we were at Kohls and he just told me he was going to buy them! I call them his "fun shorts" and I think Brad needs some for sure!

Valerie Rojas Braverman said...

haha i really hope that doesn't happen! hands chopped off via lawnmower...can't be fun.

David and Jana said...

Hey, it's even more if you have out of state tuition the first year!! You gotta love that. It's triple! Call me if you want to come over sometime!

ashley said...

I love that you said Yikesabee. :)