Saturday, November 1, 2008

i love to rock!

This picture is really scary, I'm sorry. So let me explain. At work not only were we required to dress up but we had to put on a department skit. My department has won the last three years so there was a lot of pressure. The difficult part is that we have to come up with an idea that works for six women. So this year it was decided that we dress up as the girls from the reality tv show "Rock of Love" and then our skit was a final elimination ceremony. They introduced each of us and then our Bret Michaels (we recruited a brave soul from another department) made his final choice. It actually turned out hilarious, but it doesn't help that I work with some really outgoing people. I opted to take the "rocker chick" role so that I wouldn't have to dress too slutty. You would think that this would be inappropriate for work but some of costumes were even too R-rated for this blog, welcome to life outside of Utah! Personally my favorite group was the department that dressed up as all the characters from Goonies. They even had someone dress as the older brother and ride out on a tiny pink bicycle. Classic.

I would post a picture of Brad's costume but I think everyone has seen him in his scrubs already. In the three Halloweens I've known Brad he hasn't dressed up once. Lame. Don't worry, I'm making him dress up next year.

4 comments:

ashley said...

I am completely impressed by your costume. It's amazing. Where did you get that skirt? And is that a tatoo on your neck?

Kristin said...

Awesome. The tattoo sleeve is a nice touch. I can't see the skirt well enough, though, and I want to see your Rotundi-inspired handiwork.

Adam doesn't dress up either. Or he dresses as a Geek (as in Geek Squad). When you come home from work/school in your "costume" it doesn't count.

Kristin said...

I also love the contrast of the picture of you and Brad on the wall behind you. It's like Bridget's evil twin invading regular Bridget's house.

jenny said...

You look AWESOMMMMMMEEEEE