Thursday, November 13, 2008

gasolinera

So Brad and I were driving home from the airport on Sunday night. Along our way we stopped at an intersection with a gas station on the corner and while sitting there we both looked at the sign and saw the price of $1.88 for regular unleaded gas.

With out saying a word we turned and gave each other a high five. It was a good moment.

I don’t know how gas prices are for the rest of you, but I filled up my car for $16.78 yesterday. It was so great I almost took a picture of the blessed pump.

6 comments:

jenny said...

haha that is AWESOME. It's like 2.18 here i think. I need to fill up. My jeeps always on empty. As my father can attest to.

Ellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellie said...

It's fabulous. I was driving in American Fork and I saw gas for $1.99..I literally gasped out loud. Do you know what you can get for $1.99? Thats right..4 McDonalds apple pies.

jenny said...

hahaha Ellie LOVES those pies!

Karen said...

In Texas (at least the beautiful town of Prosper) gasoline is $1.7 at Wal-mart, thankyouverymuch!

Karen said...

oops - that's $1.73