Thursday, October 30, 2008

the one with the jam


So a few ladies from my ward came over to visit last night and they brought me a jar of homemade strawberry peach jam. Words can not describe the goodness of this jam. For lunch today I unabashedly packed: said jar of jam and 4 pieces of bread. I’ve been counting down the minutes until I can go into the lunch room and enjoy the goodness. You know the episode where Monica has her “Jam Plan” and Joey gets all excited because he loves jam? Mmmmm, she should have made strawberry peach jam.


“Remember when your mom used to drop you off at the movies with a jar of jam and a spoon?” -Joey

2 comments:

jenny said...

Awesome blog title idea. I'm totally going to do this.

Kristin said...

Jenny is such a blogycat (blog copycat).

I know your mom. I don't know her jam, but I'd like to.

Who knew we'd have so many jokes about jam?