Monday, September 1, 2008

naperville

So we went to Naperville over the weekend to spend some time with Brad's family. His parents live in Naperville but his sister was down from Green Bay as well. We had a great time with Ginger's six kids (She's literally superwoman, I don't know how she does it). I'm bummed I didn't get any pictures of the new baby Ella, but trust me she's the cutest! We went swimming, picked apples and pears, ate lots of food, and had a great time overall.




Bryn and Spencer terrorizing their Uncle.


Brad getting the kids soaked at "The Beach" (A huge Naperville city pool constructed to look like a beach)

Brad and Grace smooshing cheeks.



By the end of the day Spencer was covered in sand from head to toe!



Grace lounging with Grandpa.


2 comments:

Scott said...

We appreciate Brad's crack in the picture on the stairs...golden.
:-D

ashley said...

Those pears look amazing. I miss you!