Sunday, July 8, 2012

WATER TABLE



These days Finley spends a lot of her day in a swim suit and with this heat I don't blame her. For her birthday she got a water table, which is a huge obsession now. She also loves spraying the hose and got Reagan and I thoroughly soaked yesterday. She thought it was hilarious, me not so much. We only have one car right now which Brad takes to the hospital every day and he leaves at 4:15am so it's not so practical for me to get up and take him to work. So I am home bound all day everyday! Yeah! Anyway, this water table has been a lifesaver for those long days. It's nice to have a change of pace every once and a while from the house. Even if it is just 2 steps out the back door.

(A big thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for the awesome birthday gift!)





Now there's just the matter of getting me back in to shape so I can join Finley in the swim suit fun - I'm all for wearing a swim suit all day. Nothing says "SUMMER" to me more that that. 


No comments: