Monday, July 2, 2012

MAGIC BLANKET


Reagan's red and grey blanket has become known as the "Magic Blanket." It's probably all in my mind but it seems like she sleeps her very best in this blanket. The two nights of her life that she didn't have it to sleep with were her worst nights. Even though she has about 500 blankets we pretty much use this one the most unless it's being washed. Here is pictorial proof of it's amazingness.


 Finley wishes she had a Magic Blanket. I wish she had one too. Then maybe she'd sleep past 5:30am - her new favorite time to wake up. Ugh.


This is Reagan's "I can sense the blanket, yet I know not why I am not wrapped in it" face.



This is her threatening "this towel isn't cutting it" face.


See, the magic also works on Grandpas.



And it also works to enhance tummy time (although she started her usual screaming protest approximately 2 seconds after this picture was taken).



No comments: