Tuesday, May 31, 2011

THIEF!

See this cute little face?
Well she's a rascal. A scoundrel. And a ruffian. Today she methodically took all the tupperware off the shelf and then took all of the coke cans out of the box and had herself a little party. You know, what we all do for fun.

She was on a mission that made total sense in her mind. A clarion call, if you will. It consisted of putting all the tuperware in the box and ripping off pieces of that box.

And then stacking all the cans inside the leftover tupperware. Genius.


It was a brilliant plan until mom came in and ruined the party. She has been really good about drinking from a sippy cup lately. She'll throw her head all the way back and chug as much as she can until she begins to water board herself. She started doing this with all the coke cans thinking she could drink some of that sweet nectar. But she was foiled! Unfortunately we haven't taught her how to open a can yet. Maybe next month. Anyway, I had to intervene because she was throwing her head back with such abandon that she started dropping the cans. So I stopped her once she was thisclose to dropping them on her face.

Needless to say she was disappointed. I was only disappointed that I couldn't manage to get a picture of her "chugging" Diet Coke.

Maybe we'll both win tomorrow.

(The shirt she is wearing is a hand-me-down that I stole from my mom. My older brother wore it about 1979. I love it.)

3 comments:

Carn Family said...

I love that last picture where she looks totally deflated that she could not get a sip of that "sweet nectar" as you call it. Seriously, why do we even buy toys?

Andy & Selena said...

Is it really a hand me down if it was stolen? Love the pictures! I'd love to get Noah and Finley together, but I'm a little concerned about the shenanigans they might pull! I'm sure Noah would love to help her get some of that "sweet nectar!"

Carn Family said...

on with it . . . the show has started . . . I want demand the return of the funny commentary and nicknames - the bar is high, maybe too high . . .