Tuesday, May 24, 2011

AMERICAN IDOL FINALIST OR ENGAGED?

Let's play a little game.

Which of the following is a picture of American Idol finalists and which is a picture of an engaged couple?

OPTION A

OPTION B

If you said option A then I think I'm about to win a record deal because Brad refuses to sing in public. I'm sorry but these kids are on AMERICAN IDOL and the best their fancy photographer could come up with is the quintessential engagement pose? It was cliche when we did it 4 years ago but it was the best of the bunch AND we were actually engaged. There are about six million other ways to pose with two people where it doesn't look like you are engaged. Siblings and friends make it happen all the time. It can't be that hard.

Anyway. Now that I got that out in the open what I really wanted to say is the best part about the American Idol finale is that it means it's over and So Can Dance can start! Hooray! And for the first time in two seasons I'm not pregnant nor do I have a newborn. Double Hooray! So I'm bringing back the nicknames and recaps! Although I probably won't review the tryouts unless there is something super exciting to say. I hope all two of you who care are enthused. I know there are a lot of good dances from last season but for some reason this is the one that always sticks out in my mind. Probably because I love the song so much. (Sorry I couldn't find one to embed so you'll just have to click on the link.)

1 comment:

Beckie Smith said...

I can't wait for SYTYCD! Love it!