Friday, April 1, 2011

FOOL FOR APRIL

I love April. It's my favorite month because it's the best month ever. Proof:

1. April Fool's which is also the day I got got engaged four years ago
2. General Conference
3. Weather is my favorite combo of generally warmer and rainy
4. Most of the time we get Easter
5. My birthday
6. And this year: Wills & Kate's Wedding (you know, my friends Wills & Kate?)

With so much good stuff going on it's a wonder why the entire month isn't just considered a holiday. Wouldn't the world be a better place? I think you get my point. Anyway, so in honor of the day of fools I've included one of my favorite pranks ever. I'm not a great pranskter. Case in point - I was going to wake up Brad at 7:45 telling him it was actually 8:45 and he was late to turn in a major project. He said if I'd done that he might have punched me in the leg. So I'll leave it up to the professionals. It's from a few years ago so you've probably seen it - but it's worth another viewing. GENIUS IDEA but note to self - don't ever hang out with these guys.

No comments: