Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


I finally convinced Brad to dress up this year! Apparently the trick is to suggest a costume idea that he finds humorous. So he was Cap N Crunch, Finley was Wonder Woman, and since I spent all my energy making their costumes I was a witch. Finley didn't do any trick or treating but we did take her to our church Halloween party where her costume was a big hit. Yesterday we had one of Brad's school friends take our picture so all the credit goes to him for our family portraits. That might have to be a family tradition.


6 comments:

jenny said...

Finners! Ah she is adorable!!! I love these so much!!!

Nicole said...

haha i love it! the first year we were married we dressed up as each other -- no one thought it was funny but us. we don't dress up anymore. i love the iidea of family halloween pictures!

Kate said...

Bridget I LOVE their costumes....so adorable! And I must say, even if it required little/no sewing, your witchy outfit is adorable!! Happy Halloween!

Carn Family said...

Ok...that is AWESOME! Next year you will have to work on your costume first. The baby could not have been any cuter.

Carn Family said...

Brad - send your costume to me. I want it for next year.

- Charlie

Kristin said...

Wow, these did not disappoint. Finley looks unbelievably adorable. That costume is amazing, you should be very proud. Secondly, somehow when you told me Brad was Cap'n Crunch, I heard Crunch Bar. So I was unprepared for the sheer awesomeness of that costume. You are a force to be reckoned with in the Halloween costume department, sister. Well played.