Friday, November 5, 2010

CONFESSION


You know how crazy people supposedly don't know their crazy? I legitimately didn't realize how many striped articles of clothing I own. And what's worse is I'm passing it on to Finley. I bought a new shirt the other day thinking "Oh stripes! What a fun way to jazz up my wardrobe." Oh wait! Turns out every third item I own in my closet has stripes. Who knew? Apparently everyone but me. My name is Bridget and I'm a stripes-aholic. It's a serious problem and a cure is not yet known.

2 comments:

David and Jana said...

Don't fight it! You look good in stripes! :)And so does she! And at least right now, you can find a lot of cute stripes in the stores, so live it up, lady!

jenny said...

Last week I wore stripes everyday to work and someone was like, "You like stripes huh?" I didn't even realize it. I LOVE STRIPES TOO.