Friday, August 20, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY

Just some cute pictures for the grandmas. My awesome sister-in-law in Angie tried to take some pictures when we were in Utah but the Finners was being less than cooperative. So I stole her cute ideas and tried to recreate them. She was a little more in to it today, but the lighting was too harsh. And I only had about 10 minutes because it was 95 degrees (at 10 AM!!) and so humid it felt like walking through soup. I know I complain a lot about the weather - sorry. I'm just really excited for cooler, dryer weather. Less sweating and allergies and cuter clothes. And pumkin scented candles. And fall leaves. And football. Okay I'm done.

I know I promised I'd do a post about Utah - but we literally took over 900 pictures. It's quite a bit to sort through and edit. And as much as I want to post 30 pictures of Fin looking adorable while sleeping I don't think everyone else finds that as interesting. SO - my goal is to get pictures posted this weekend with a recap of our adventures. So stay tuned (don't lie - I know you're on the edge of your seat).


Happy Friday and have a good weekend!









1 comment:

Nicole said...

cute pictures and outfit! i feel ya on the heat... we just don't go outside. ever. and i've never wanted fall and winter to come this bad in my life. i dream about it.