Friday, April 23, 2010

BABY QUILT

If there is one sure think I know about La Burrito it's that she will never be cold - check out all the baby blankets and quilts she's received so far:


Well add another to the stack because this week I finished her quilt (I don't know why it looks so wrinkled). I didn't expect it to turn out so pink but what can you do? Hopefully La Burrito is really a "La."


The back is a cream and green hounds-toothy super soft felt (that's right, I just typed "hounds-toothy").


So now here is her current stack of blankets and quilts - the more the merrier!

Now there is the matter of setting up her nursery...

4 comments:

Clay and Katy said...

your quilt is adorable!!!! and i am pretty sure i have about 5 times that many for my boys and for some reason i keep adding to the stack...you can never have enough blankets!!!

Kate said...

Bridget....that quilt is GORGEOUS! When I get preggers I want you to make me one!!! :-)

Matt and Amber said...

getting so close!!!! SO excited for you guys!!!! Good luck B! You'll do great!

jenny said...

Cuuuute. I am so excited for the burrito!!!