Tuesday, April 6, 2010

KICKIE MCGEE

So here I am at 31 weeks and this kid feels like she going to start breaking me. Today I was positive that you could hear her cracking my ribs. But despite the aching back and near broken bones this part of the pregnancy feels like a piece of cake (mmm cake) compared to the first 20 weeks. I'm aware I'll be whistling a different tune when it gets to the last few weeks but for now I'm going enjoying this time.


I did finish one of my many sewing projects, a carseat cover. You know, so people don't give our baby diseases or poke her in the eye when she's sleeping.


I don't know what this means but I've been having dreams lately that this baby is actually a boy. I'm sure this is totally normal but it still makes me a bit nervous. I don't think that Brad will be convinced either way until the delivery... well only 2 months to go!

Brad update: study, study, study. Watch Biggest Loser. Study.

2 comments:

jenny said...

You are so cute!!!

Nicole said...

i second that! where do you get all your cute clothes? and i love that carseat cover! the bone breaking only lasted a few weeks for me then she must have gotten too big to move enough to do so much damage... i don't know if that's a good thing or not!