Monday, May 5, 2008

new favorites

So besides the new grocery bags Brad got me for my birthday here are some of my other new favorites:

**An amazing apron from Anthropolgie. Kristin and Jenny gave it to me for my birthday and the picture does not do its cuteness justice. It might even be too pretty to cook in, I might just have to dance around in it Disney style so it never gets dirty.**This was kind of a present to myself, but this past weekend I got a waterbottle from our favorite local hiking store Out N Back (Plug Alert: if you are a camping/hiking enthusiast and you are ever in Provo you must visit Out N Back. Best place ever! It kicks the trash out of REI). It's a 32 oz bottle from Camelbak and I love that it has a straw you drink through and the top is wide enough to put ice in. My goal is to drink more water and having this guy around definitely makes it more enjoyable.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like it. It was almost too cute to give to you, too :)