Wednesday, April 30, 2008

happy green birthday to me!

So, I am now 25 and although I didn't have a "quarter life crisis" as John Mayer would say, I did however start to think I should become more responsible in the amount of waste I produce. I don't agree with every aspect of the Green Movement (don't even get Brad started), but I think there are real things that everyone can do to make a difference. With that said Brad was amused to find out that what I really wanted for my birthday was reusable grocery bags. I searched the internet and found these excellent bags that meet my criteria for size, price, and cuteness. They fold up to about the size of a deck of cards so I can carry them around in my ginormous purse when they aren't being used. Can't wait to go shopping with them! Thanks to Brad for the fantastic birthday gift!

http://www.delight.com/ECO-DELIGHTFUL/Reusable-Bags-Bottles

2 comments:

Kristen Miner said...

Oh very cute! Great idea!

Breanne King said...

Ok those are so very cute!