Wednesday, February 13, 2008

dogs.

So I've decided that I'm the biggest nerd on the planet. I love the Westminster Dog Show! It's probably the writers strike (word on the street is that officially ended today) and the lack of nothing else to watch, but I was completely fascinated for all six hours. I found myself rooting for the Weimaraner because "she was so disciplined" and hating the poodles because "who likes poodles?" and I actually cheered when they named the Beagle best in show. Who am I? Along with listening to NPR I think I can now officially start going to the Opera and eating caviar.


This is the french bulldog I would now like to own...



This is the poster that I am currently searching on ebay for, love it...


Don't worry, I know am ridiculous.

3 comments:

ww said...

ride the canine wave. feel the canine rush.

jenny said...

She would quote that.

Kristi Harrison said...

okay so the frenchies are really cute but my parents have one and let me tell you, they only sleep and pass gas. and when i say pass gas i mean they can seriously clear a room. its deadly.