Thursday, February 21, 2008

bowling update

So in our two games last night Brad bowled a 191 and then a 199. After his brief celebration he suggested that I blog about his accomplishments. So here you go babe, congrats!

In other news, I bowled a 91 and then a 104 and thought I was the best bowler on the planet. Oh well, at least I can still beat Brad in scrabble every time.

In still more news, the girl in this poster is a bit scandalously dressed for a night of bowling, no? I do envy her cute red bowling shoes, I'm going to have to pick some of those up this weekend.

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Whatever...thats how I always dress to go bowling...

jenny said...

Ellie would. Jk! I think a 104 is amazing. I know how you feel. Over Christmas I went with my aunt, uncle, mom, and 3 boy cousins. I GOT THE LOWEST SCORE. And it was like a 97. I was like "ARe you people kidding me?" It's ridiculous. I'm proud of your score b. You rock that score.

ashley said...

I would be totally psyched with a 102! I think it's amazing.

There are a few airport choices...the closest is Harrisburg, but might be more expensive. You can also fly into Philly or Pittsburgh...they're the same distance away. Sam and I usually go to Philly, but both work.