Wednesday, August 29, 2012

BLESSING


Right before our trip to Utah Brad's parents came down and Brad gave Reagan her baby blessing. It was so special to have it in our new house with just family and Brad did a great job. He even wore the hipster tie I bought him months ago. Special occasion alert!

Brad's parents also worked themselves to the bone fixing all the little (and big) things that have needed attention since we moved in. Brad's 100 hour a week schedule doesn't really leave him much time. So I am ever grateful to have a handyman extraordinaire for a father-in-law. And Diane isn't so shabby herself either.



I was very adamant about having lots of pictures because I have exactly one picture from Finley's blessing - and I'm not even in it. I'm still mad about it as you can tell. So by the end of the picture taking both kiddos were DONE and thus the very fancy pose below. I feel like I should photoshop this into some awesome 80's sitcom.


No comments: