Thursday, September 29, 2011

CURSE YOU ELMO

So Elmo is totally a Rock Star in the baby world, right? If Finley hears "La La La La, La La La La, Elmo's World..." She'll stop whatever she's doing and sit still. Like as in, sit of her own volition and stop moving for an entire twenty minutes. It's remarkable. I don't know what sort of voodoo witchcraft went in to developing him but he puts Finley into a trance. She'll dance and laugh, but she is totally in the Elmo zone. For the record my mom says I was never interested in Sesame Street, but oddly enough I liked Mr. Roger's, I'm not sure what that says about me. Anyway, the reason I curse Elmo's name is that his theme song gets stuck in your head like none other. It's like that scene in How I Met Your Mother when Marshall's car only plays that I Would Walk 5,000 Miles song.


And now so you can have both of these song in your head head for the rest of eternity like me, enjoy:


No comments: