Thursday, September 15, 2011

BAG O TRICKS

The stars aligned and Finley was in an especially cooperative mood so we grabbed the camera as quickly as possible so we could catch up on documenting all of her "tricks." We are really bad about taking video so it's amazing that she was being so agreeable. 

 It's a bit long, but I'm too lazy to edit it. So here are the cliff notes, watch for:

- High five
- Clapping
- Blowing a kiss
- Doing a Native American chant
- Waving 
- Saying "bye" and "slide"
- Walking (she's been walking for almost 7 weeks but we hadn't documented it yet, oops)
- Doing her fake laugh 
- Pointing to her teeth
- Trying to jump
- Doing her shoulder dance
- Being extra cute in just her diaper (we usually strip her down for dinner)

One last note. Focus on Finley and not me - I look a hot mess, and is that really what I sound like? Yikes.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Too cute! I can't believe how big she's getting!! And I LOVE that shoulder dance!!!