Tuesday, July 13, 2010

JUST. SO. TIRED.

Finley met her Grandma and Grandpa Carn this past weekend and I warned Finley that she's the 21st grandchild on that side so she has to stand out if she wants to be remembered. We had a great time and as far as I know she didn't make any racist remarks or spit up on anyone. She also made it through her first day of church with only minor complaints... I guess I can get used to listening to the Relief Society lessons in the hall. But our main order of business for the weekend was just relaxing - I think we met our objective.

Finley napped first.


Then Ross got in on the action.



Then Diane didn't want to miss out on the fun. (sidenote - the first thing Diane said when she saw this picture was - "don't put that on the blog!" Oops.)


But by the time everyone said goodbye we were all well rested!

1 comment:

quiltylady said...

Those are absolutely the sweetest pictures ever. I stinks getting old and having to take naps as often as a baby.