Wednesday, May 12, 2010

36 WEEKS

I didn't realize that my belly had gotten so big, I guess I was in a little bit of denial. I thought all the recent comments along the lines of "you look like you're about to pop," were all ridiculous. But apparently not.

The nursery is finally starting to come together. Brad set up the crib a few weeks ago and this past weekend I finished sewing the bed skirt and getting everything organized. I think nesting might be in full swing, but I'm not sure. Now I just need to start the best part - the decorating.


With all the nesting this past weekend my hands started to swell and so I changed out my wedding ring for this seriously awesome mood ring. I've really enjoyed knowing the temperature of my hands, plus it has an expandable band. BONUS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! You guys crack me up! The ring is awesome! I want one! ha! Miss you guys!- McKenna

Nicole said...

your crib bedding is so cute and so is your crib! where is brad goign to study now???? we miss you guys! i hope the next few weeks go by smoothly and quickly (if that's what you want!)!

jenny said...

Hahaha you would change your wedding ring for a mood ring.

I am SO EXCITED TO MEET THE BURRITO!