Thursday, January 21, 2010

I WANT TO BE A MEMPHIS HOUSE WIFE

Brad and I saw The Blind Side last weekend (we are behind the times… or more accurately we are cheap. If you wait a couple weeks after a movie comes out you can see new releases for $5 at our theater). First, I blame the embarrassing amount of crying I did on the pregnancy hormones. Second, I thought I would be rolling my eyes at all the cheesiness (a la, every family sports movie ever made) but they somehow managed to make a decent clean family movie that didn’t make me want to kick someone. Good job hollywood. And third, what does it say about me that I liked some of Sandra Bullock’s outfits in that movie?

Am I crazy or is this snake skin pattern top seriously awesome?

5 comments:

Ellie said...

No, no, not crazy. I was wishing I was a rich southern housewife the entire movie. You can throw in Tim McGraw as well..sans the cowboy hat.

tawna said...

So- Ive been awkwardly stalking your blog for some time now...
a) Congrats on the growing squash.

b) TOTALLY LOVED THAT MOVIE.
makes me want to be a hot baptist wife. Real bad.

Rich and southern would be nice perks, too.

brooke said...

I agree with E about Tim McGoo. He was great. And that snakeskin is fab. I love that kind of crap. It's the stuff I buy at thrift stores and I'm like This is borderline cool here...Do I wear it.. Do I give it back?? And it just sits in my closet.

brooke said...

That was jenny btw. I'm under Brooke's name apparently.

Nicole said...

umm where's your update on the baby? how are you guys?! we miss you!