Sunday, September 27, 2009

THREE

ONE. I have been at my current place of employment for 1 year, a whole years worth of new knowledge about the medical world. Things I never knew I didn't want to know. Seriously, I'll keep the stories to myself. I won't scare you. It also means I have spent at least 520 hours driving to and from home or approximately 22 days. That is A LOT of NPR. I can’t believe I’m not a raving liberal yet.

TWO. Today is the first day of Fall. Having lived through all of them now, this is by far my favorite season in the midwest.

THREE. And since we can now officially say “last summer” in reference to Summer 2009 it’s about time I finished recapping our Utah trip (you think?). To expedite matters here is a pictorial summary:


We visited with Brooke and Dave's family and met one the newest members of the Carns, plus we enjoyed Brooke's famous cooking. Mmmmm.



We went to dinner with our Timp Gateway group, the "Adventure Club." Although that name is misleading because actual adventures are rare. We are far more likely to eat food and play cards when we get together.
We also made some time to go to BYU, this is Brad's "18 year-olds are old enough to go here?" look.
Of course we needed chocolate covered cinnamon bears.
I also spent time with K and J. What did we do? Eat food, watched So Can Dance, and had a Veronica Mars marathon. True friendship doesn't require fancy fun, just regular fun.

Utah, you were good to us this year. Hopefully we'll see you soon.

2 comments:

jenny said...

I look disgusting! WOO!

Nicole said...

i think you guys should come visit too!!! we miss you!