Monday, September 21, 2009

AM I CRAZY,

or does the soundtrack to New Moon look half decent?

1. DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE – Meet Me On The Equinox

2. BAND OF SKULLS – Friends

3. THOM YORKE – Hearing Damage

4. LYKKE LI – Possibility

5. THE KILLERS – A White Demon Love Song

6. ANYA MARINA – Satellite Heart

7. MUSE – I Belong To You (New Moon)

8. BON IVER & ST. VINCENT – Roslyn

9. BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB – Done All Wrong

10. HURRICANE BELLS – Monsters

11. SEA WOLF – The Violet Hour

12. OK GO – Shooting The Moon

13. GRIZZLY BEAR – Slow Life

14. EDITORS – No Sound But The Wind

15. ALEXANDRE DESPLAT – New Moon (The Meadow)


***Calm down Jenny it's been months since I mentioned anything Twilight related.

2 comments:

jenny said...

I'm calm. This is a great playlist. I'm trying to embrace things I hate. The movie looks not awful.

Kelly said...

New Moon is gonna be amazing! I cant wait for it to come out & the soundtrack will be amazing.