Saturday, July 19, 2014

QUESTION & ANSWER


I was inspired by my friend who asks these questions to her kids. I didn't think I'd really get any real answered out of Reagan but she totally surprised me. Her vocabulary is above and beyond where Finley was at this age and it's amazing to see how much she really understands. They both answered without any prompting from me at all.


FINLEY - AGE 4
  1. What's your favorite color? Pink, purple, & yellow
  2. What's your favorite toy? babies
  3. What's your favorite thing to do? To help
  4. Who's your best friend? Lyla
  5. What's your favorite movie? Rio 2 (she saw it for the first time yesterday)
  6. What's your favorite food? Pizza
  7. What's your favorite treat? Rice Krispie Treat
  8. What's your favorite thing to do at preschool? Help people when they don’t know what to do and when they don’t remember what the teacher says (I think she's talking about church, because technically she's not in Preschool right now).
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up? married
  10. What's your favorite animal? Bianca (her stuffed dog)
  11. What's your favorite thing to wear? Piggy pajamas
  12. What 's your favorite song? The one about Heavenly God (A Child’s Prayer)
  13. What's your favorite thing to do outside? Blow bubbles
  14. What are you good at? dancing
  15. What do you worry about? my new school (she starts preschool in a few months)
  16. Who is the coolest person ever? Reagan, because she’s funny
  17. What does your mom always say to you? "Don’t make bad choices."
  18. What does your dad always say to you? "Don’t look over the edge by myself." (She’s talking about the half wall looking over our second floor into our living room. It's a big rule in our house that no one can look over the ledge or throw things over the ledge, and a few times lately she's snuck out of bed trying to look over and see what Brad and I are doing after her bedtime.)
And Finley wanted to add: “Those were funny questions, I like flowers too, and I love all of the things that I like!”



REAGAN - AGE 2
  1. What's your favorite color? yellow
  2. What's your favorite toy? puppy
  3. What's your favorite thing to do? Play babies and say “pupize!” (surprise)
  4. Who's your best friend? Logie (Logan)
  5. What's your favorite movie? Ariel (Little Mermaid, obviously)
  6. What's your favorite food? Pizza
  7. What's your favorite treat? blueberries (this is false, she likes blueberries but her favorite treat is any kind of candy or dessert, she's a sugaraholic)
  8. What's your favorite thing to do at preschool? n/a
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Because I’ll grow up! (don't think she understood this one)
  10. What's your favorite animal? Kitty cats
  11. What's your favorite thing to wear? Nighttime dress
  12. What 's your favorite song? Twinkle (Twinkle Twinkle Little Star)
  13. What's your favorite thing to do outside? Wrestle (I'm not sure about what this means, or even if that's what she was saying, she likes to wrestle with daddy but I've never seen them do it outside?)
  14. What are you good at? Joni’s house (I’m guessing she thought I was asking about how I always tell her to be good when we go to other people’s houses?)
  15. What do you worry about? She didn’t understand this question
  16. Who is the coolest person ever? Mommy!
  17. What does your mom always say to you? “Bad choices”
  18. What does your dad always say to you? “Quack, quack!” (I'm not sure about this one??)

1 comment:

irondave said...

Wonderful - I miss you guys - still have yellow stickies on my fireplace - won't let the maid take them down.