Monday, December 3, 2012

THIS IS WHAT I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW


*This Barr Brothers song. And here's a sweet live version, check out all their crazy instruments.
*And this song. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but Finley makes me play it over and over. I love watching her dance and sing the final note with her hands up in the air. Sometimes motherhood is so satisfying.
*This hanging map tutorial. I made one for my bedroom. It's so gratifying to make something quick, easy, and cheap that turns out awesome (if I do say so myself).
* This trailer. My life might actually be complete now. Please don't mess it up. I'm talking to YOU Anne Hathaway.
* This kale shake recipe. Although I usually just throw in whatever I happen to have on hand. Sadly this is the only way I consume green vegetables most days.
* This crock pot soup recipe. Brad even said, "Wow this is actually good". That says so much about my attempts at trying new recipes. You have no idea.
* This quote. I'm going through a phase where nothing seems to be finished. Ever. And it's driving my crazy. So I'm trying to relax and enjoy the present moments. Man I'm deep.
* This print. It's not a product you can order so my goal is recreate it for Finley. We sing that song every night at bedtime.
* This show. I've told Brad at least ten times that in another life this is my profession.

No comments: