Sunday, May 27, 2012

FAMILY OF THREE (AND THREE QUARTERS)

38 weeks and 3 days.

We decided to do some spur of the moment "legit" (read: use our tripod) family of three pictures while we still had the chance. We made a few mistakes:

1. It was just before Finley's nap.
2. It was 95 degrees outside and crazy humid.
3. We took these right beside the park that Finley and I go to everyday so she spent the majority of the time in a sleep deprived craze saying "Slide? Slide? Slide?"

After about 400 takes we managed to get a few decent ones. Which is nice considering five days from now (fingers crossed) we'll never again be a family of three.

She loves kissing us full on the mouth, which is so against our comfort zone.
But I'll take any two-year-old sweetness I can get.

 Baby Dos didn't even make it in this one, so I guess this is our true final Family of Three picture.

The rascal was DONE by this point so we just let her play in the pictures.
Luckily she was still in focus.

Ignore my half leaning awkward stance and the fact that I weirdly look as tall as Brad - the other two Carns just look so cute.

I was trying to entertain Finley in the stroller off camera while taking pictures. But I like that I'm smiling at Finley while spotlighting Baby Dos. It's about multitasking people!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You guys are just so adorable!!!!!! I'm so excited for all of you and your new adventure. But totally sad you won't be with us anymore. I love you Carn Family!!!