Friday, February 24, 2012

IT JUST GOT REAL UP IN HERE

My little helper// she loves "packing" and "unpacking" this box

I woke up three days ago and realized we have about 15 weeks before the grand entrance of Baby Dos and the moving of everything we own 10 hours South of our current location. And all of a sudden - BAM - I was in full on nesting mode. Or anti-nesting mode? Either way, all I know is that I had this huge desire to get everything packed as soon as possible. So we are on box number 20 and I don't plan on stopping the process until we are down to the nitty gritty. Can I just say I've learned a few things:

- It's depressing how much stuff we actually don't need.
- It's double depressing realizing how much stuff I didn't even realized we owned
- Finley saw me writing on the boxes and now believes it's okay to write on everything: herself, walls, furniture, toys... I'm super thrilled about her new discovery.

2 comments:

David and Jana said...

UMMM 10 hours south is where WE ARE!!!!! Hey, now. SHARE!!!!

Anonymous said...

We're off to UAB. Birmingham, Alabama. So we will still be 10 hours away :(

Brad