Tuesday, November 8, 2011

GO COUGS


We've had quite a busy life the past month. We went to Naperville for two days so Brad could take a test, then my mom came to visit and then we went to Utah to then drive to California for Jenny's wedding and then back to Utah to visit my mom again (don't worry I'll explain in the next few blog posts, it hurts my brain too). It's been a lot of traveling with a tiny person. I think I've definitely had enough of roaming the country with someone who doesn't sleep or eat well when their schedule is thrown off, oh and Finley was difficult too. Just kidding! Seriously, she stopped sleeping through the night and wouldn't eat oatmeal for breakfast. What is that about!? She's been eating oatmeal for breakfast every day for six months! Wait. Maybe THAT'S why she won't eat it anymore. Hmmm. Things to consider. Anyway, so I thought I'd post these pictures of Finley when she just happened to be wearing a BYU shirt and call this a post of about how much we love our alma mater, instead of a post about why I've been a lame blogger as of late. But it is actually true that we love BYU around these parts. If it weren't for BYU Brad and I wouldn't have met and there would be no Finners. So GO COUGS! Making families happen since 1875.



3 comments:

Kristen Miner said...

That second picture is awesome. I love her eyes. Glad to see you guys are well

ashley said...

Did you have to look up 1875 or did you remember? If you remembered, I'm impressed!

David and Jana said...

Love it. Glad everything is going ok! ! BYU is the best!