Wednesday, February 3, 2010

HALF WAY-ISH


So I'm 22 weeks and people are finally starting to believe that I'm actually pregnant. Here's an update:

- I'm over the nausea and starting to get the night time leg cramps... it's such a magical time.
- We do have quite a kicker and mover, which is still in that entertaining phase since The Burrito is not big enough to be kicking my ribs or vital organs yet. At my doctor's appointment today they had a hard time hearing the heartbeat because the baby was doing something along the lines of the Single Ladies dance in my stomach.
- I'm still able to work out which has been such a blessing, I don't know how women deal with bed rest.
- At the beginning all I could stand to eat were greasy hamburgers but now that I can eat normal again I am IN LOVE with oranges and orange juice... just typing this is making me hungry.
- We finally go in for the ultrasound next Tuesday and if The Burrito doesn't show us the goods we are giving him or her back. It looks like the poll shows a resounding vote for Pink, which is still mine and Brad's thought as well. Only 4 days to go to know for sure!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

you are tiny... that's amazing! good job working out! and all i can say is that orange juice while pregnant is the best. thing. ever. i hope "the burrito" is cooperative at the next ultrasound! we miss you guys!

David and Jana said...

Yeah, I guess you could pass for barely pregnant now. Barely. Just wait. So happy for you guys! I can't remember if you guys wanted the changing table that we offered early on. It still needs a good home and its free! We can bring it to you.
:) Good luck with your ultrasound. We're excited, too!

jenny said...

You didn't mention your killer haircut! I love it!!! I think the burrito is a girl too. I feel it.

ashley said...

orange juice??? I wish. I have the worst heartburn/reflux-I can't eat anything acidic like that. You look adorable! I can't wait to hear the news-it will be the BEST birthday present ever!