Wednesday, March 5, 2008

swoosh, swoosh...

So after a few days of wonderful sping-like weather here in Utah I am currently looking out my office window at a blizzard. Greeaaatt. So that reminded me that I need to post pictures from our ski trip. Brad and I felt foolish for not taking advantage of the world class skiing that is literally 45 minutes from our apartment, so our big goal for this winter was to hit the slops! Our ski bunny friend Ellie took us to Brighton because it's the "easiest" of the resorts around here. I'm glad we had her expertise and I only had one big fall. After surviving the big day I can honestly say that I'm sad we didn't go more often. Plug Alert: Thanks to Outdoors Unlimited at BYU for the amazingly inexpensive gear rental.





3 comments:

jenny said...

So adorable. Skiing freaks me out.

Carn Family said...

Looks like fun. Enjoy the mountains while you can. Trust me you will miss them.

Chris and Angie Carn said...

When are you going to update this damn thing???