Sunday, October 16, 2011

URBAN



We went on a walk the other day and took a different route than normal and came across an old parking lot. I couldn't resist getting my urban photo shoot on since Finley was wearing her "tough" jean jacket... please excuse the next million pictures documenting Finley kicking trash and taking names OR possibly just running away from me as fast as possible and throwing rocks. That reminds me - should I be teaching her to NOT throw rocks at this point?



 Here's an action shot. But usually she drops the rock behind her before she gets any forward motion.




This is actually taken by our garage. But it's a perfect example and what 99% of my pictures look like these days. Girlfriend thinks she is too cool for school and doesn't need her picture taken anymore. Sad days for me.


1 comment:

Kate said...

Too cute! What a tough little cookie!!