Wednesday, December 19, 2007

BEST OF 2007: television

to commemorate this fine year I think we all need a look back at it's wonderfulness and not so wonderfulness... in the style of everything vh1 we will do this in a series of lists & countdowns, get ready!

(disclaimer: this is the opinion of brad & bridget, we encourage disagreements, outrage and plenty of witty remarks letting us know how wrong we are)

best show
The Office

best new show
Burn Notice

honorable mention
Big Bang Theory, Reaper

best show I missed the first time then caught up via dvd
Heroes

honorable mention
How I Met Your Mother

guilty pleasure
The Hills

honorable mention
Gossip Girl, So Think You Think You Can Dance

best educational show
Planet Earth

best show in syndication
Law and Order (I'm pretty sure we've seen every episode twice)

show that jumped the shark
24 (sorry jack I guess I now take your world saving abilities for granted, can’t help it)

show that almost jumped the shark
Grey’s Anatomy (when Izzy started doing CPR on a deer, are you kidding me?)

worst thing that happened to television
the writers strike

3 comments:

Ellie said...

No mention of America's Next Top Model? I'm shocked..there's nothing more entertaining than putting a poor autistic girl in uncomfortable, stressful situations.

Breanne King said...

hello! I'm gonna have to confess to The Hills as well. I'm so glad they aren't ending the season there.

jenny said...

Burn Notice? I don't even know what this is.


I think your list is pretty accurate. Except i adore Ugly Betty. I would have given that the "Show I swore I'd never watch but it's actually really good" Award.